CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Here we go again

I'm supposed to be studying anatomy right now, but I just remembered I have a blog, and feel like posting something. I'm considering turning this into a diet blog of some sort, because that's all I want to talk about, I want to tell the world that I am awesome. I bought a pedometer the other day, it tracks my steps, mileage, and calories, it's cool! Also, I have decided to not wear any makeup until I have reached a certain weight on the scale at the gym, only 4 more pounds to go! I know it seems kinda silly, but I love makeup, so not wearing it reminds me constantly to stay on track, it makes sense in my head. Oh, today I went and lifted weights in the gym, then I ran the stadium stairs and then ran/walked about 2 miles home. Later, I walked to the craft store and grocery store and that was almost 4 miles. Thursdays I don't have class, so I am trying to make it my diet day, meaning, I walk to the grocery store to buy healthy food and plan my meals for the week. It hasn't exactly worked out as well as I'd like it to, but it will!!

2 comments:

Asher and Amy said...

You can do it! Being healthy is a good thing. Keep doing your best.

Amanda and Steve said...

Are you coming back?